The Guardian: What do we mean when we call a game 'immersive'?

The Guardian: What do we mean when we call a game 'immersive'?


Hey Guys,

After some deeper thought on what could be considered immersive, I decided to look into viable sources of the information. Although I have already collected a few books on surrounding subjects, I am also in dire need of finding appropriate articles to enhance my findings upon this subject.

So I decided there are none better than legitimate newspaper websites that blog all the information that they post, the first one having some significance was from The Guardian on how they define various genres and the way we become engaged and immersed within them.


The URL is here to the online article:


As well as some links to the Games Blogs from more companies:




Comments