Proof of Concept Test - Initialisation

Proof of Concept Test - Initialisation


So after some brief deliberations with Josh, about my idea of understanding and replicating mechanics that I can commonly find within games, we came to an understanding and  he accepted the idea as viable as I will be looking and reflecting on work done first hand in the industry.

With the delight of approval, it was then time to start searching for possible mechanics that aren't just common within the industry, but also could eventually work together to create a game.

Here is a brief list of a few concepts that I have looked at and I also intend to come back and populate this with any newer concepts that I consider appropriate, with another added benefit of links to any appropriate research on this blog.

Points Of Interest

Comments