Learning Agreement Poster v3

Learning Agreement Poster v3

Hey Guys,


So with a recent email on having to have the final Poster Submission for Friday, I had to certainly kick it into gear and take my hand off development, although I can certainly say with all the previous information that I have collated that this wasn't a difficult task. It is essentially a distilled version of all the research I have covered, put in a consistent, brief but explained manner.


To which by adding in some additional outsider interpretations of Design, and by interconnecting the sources I have collected so far, I hope that it comes back with some merit.

To which you can assess yourself, as I will be putting up an image here.



I hope it also explains some of the reasons for my persistence with this topic, but more importantly highlights some of the suggestions and possible pillars that I believe assist in Positive Player Engagement.

Comments